Lower Staff Turnover
ICON Entertainment Group owns some of the most renowned restaurant and bar locations in Nashville’s famed tourist district downtown. Three of which, Skulls, Johnny Cash Kitchen and Bongo Java needed to hire staff due to high turnover – an issue that often plagues downtown locations that require a longer commute. The team at ICON Entertainment Group generally relied on indeed or craigslist to promote their openings which didn’t offer them much control over the quality of applicants who applied. Most frustrating were the number of interview no-shows.
How We helped?
To curb high-turnover, finding a strong personality fit is key. With foh&boh’s candidate profiles the hiring team at ICON Entertainment Group were able to easily get a good feel for each candidate’s personality. So that before inviting them to interview, the hiring team already knew they had identified a strong potential match.
- 👎 Poorly qualified candidates sourced from Indeed and Craigslist
- 👎 No matches based on candidate personality
- 👎 Many interview no-shows
- 🌟 Candidate matching based on criteria critical to the hospitality industry
- 🌟 Insight into each candidate’s personality with customized profiles
- 🌟 1-click interview invites and automatic reminders mean timely candidate engagement
Matching based on personality traits deliver new employees who share a passion for ICON’s brands. Overtime, the team has experienced fewer interview no-shows and ultimately lower staff turnover.