Sourced Highly Qualified Candidates in Less Time
Staff turnover in the restaurant industry is traditionally high. Coupled with a move into a bigger space across town and the team at Anzie Blue, an independent cafe local to Nashville, knew they needed to hire additional staff from the ground up. However, hiring from Indeed and Craigslist took far too long and the quality of candidates was low — many were simply a bad fit. They needed a better solution for identifying and connecting with qualified candidates.
How We helped?
Signing up with foh&boh meant gaining instant access to a highly qualified pool of potential applicants without the manual work of sifting through resumes. The platform’s algorithm matched hundreds of candidates to Anzie Blue’s requirements so that they could instantly reach out to prospects within minutes.
- 👎 Poor applicant quality led to less than desirable team fit ultimately causing high turnover
- 👎 Manual process sifting through applicants and scheduling interviews that only resulted in interview no-shows
- 👎 Long lead times to fill open positions
- 🌟 Instant pool of highly qualified prospective applicants
- 🌟 No administrative work sourcing candidates
- 🌟 Faster time to hire
- 🌟 No more interview no-shows
Sourcing qualified candidates is no longer the hassle it once was. Today Anzie Blue connects with top candidates without worrying they won’t show up for an interview.
- Time to hire is now a fraction of what it used to be
- High confidence that new hires will be a great fit for the team
- Lower staff turnover