Found Strong Candidate Pool Despite COVID-19
Owning multiple upscale dining brands, J. Alexander Holdings Group currently operates 46 locations across 16 states. Even with such a strong market presence, the team at J. Alexander found hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic to be especially challenging. Needing to staff up across all positions, the team needed a way to quickly identify qualified candidates who were willing to respect COVID-19 safety rules and reliably make it in to work.
How We helped?
Instead of passively waiting for candidates to apply, foh&boh instantly gave the team at J. Alexander’s access to a pool of candidates actively looking for work during the pandemic. Candidate profiles made it easy for the team to identify people who matched their specific requirements. And the platform’s 1-click interview request tool was customizable so that they could attach their internal process to it, allowing candidates to complete it before arriving at their interview.
- 👎 Job openings were only posted to their internal careers page and promoted through their payroll processor (ADP)
- 👎 Passive process for identifying qualified candidates
- 👎 Few candidates demonstrated interest
- 🌟 Instantly access to a pool of qualified candidates who are actively looking for work
- 🌟 Personalized profiles featuring photos, videos, bios and past experience help hiring managers find qualified candidates
- 🌟 Customizable 1-click interview request tool connects their internal process to each invitation
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic creating hiring difficulties, the J. Alexander team was able to efficiently staff up all their positions across their organization.