Smarter Hiring For Rural Locations
A small regional chain in Tennessee, the team at Legends finds it difficult to leverage traditional job boards to find candidates in rural geographies. These job board platforms generally do not have a strong reach outside of metropolitan areas and offer an unreliable source of candidates. The Legends’ team wanted to identify a simple process for connecting with locals in the job market so they could fill openings in 5 separate towns for both back of house (BOH) and front of house (FOH) positions.
How We helped?
The foh&boh platform attracts candidates from areas of all sizes by allowing candidates to find job openings that match local criteria like commute time. This gave the team at Legends instant access to a pool of candidates actively looking for work in the geographic trade area of each restaurant location. The platform also made it easy for multiple team members to manage the hiring process for different geographic locations in one centralized interface.
- 👎 Difficulty finding candidates because of rural locations
- 👎 No time to navigate complicated job board platforms
- 🌟 Localized candidate database to fill rural openings
- 🌟 Personalized profiles offer glimpse into candidate skills and personality
- 🌟 1-click interview invites keeps hiring process simple
With the help of foh&boh the team at Legends was able to fill their openings across all 5 locations. The platform is now their go-to resource for finding local candidates moving forward.