Quality Hires, Lower Staff Turnover
After struggling with staff turnover, the team at Taqueria del Sol – a multi-location QSR in Nashville – wanted to improve their hiring tactics to help them better match with candidates who wanted to join the team and stay for more than a few months. Skills can be taught but finding candidates whose personality best aligns with our team culture is key. Traditional job boards simply don’t feature a candidate’s unique personality traits or their career passions. So while job boards did deliver many candidates, sifting through them to find ideal candidate matches was labor intensive and still ended in too many interview no-shows.
How We helped?
Unlike traditional job boards, the foh&boh platform allows candidates to customize their profile to showcase their personality and unique characteristics. So when the team at Taqueria del Sol were matched with candidates based on specific criteria, they were excited to find candidates with passions that aligned with their team’s values. Then 1-click interview invites with automated reminders made scheduling and interviewing much more streamlined than in the past.
- 👎 Wasted time sorting through resumes and trying to schedule interviews
- 👎 No pre-interview indicator of personality fit
- 👎 Too many interview no-shows
- 🌟 Instantly matched with candidates meeting their specific criteria
- 🌟 1-click interview scheduling with automated reminders generated fewer no-shows
- 🌟 Scheduling tools made it easy to batch interviews into a couple of days
Foh&boh has helped the team at Taqueria del Sol find highly qualified teammates who are excited to work together long term. They expect that this strong fit will help remedy their high turnover issues and instead build a team excited to support their local brand.
- More interviews with candidates who share the team’s values
- Lower turnover